Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 16, 2013
3:59:25 AM
View profile
Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

I am a HUGE sports nut!  And sometimes I like to review a game or a specific play.  So, what I have always done, with my other service provider, is to pause the video, then watch a "close call" frame by frame.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to operate the frame by frame, slo-mo viewing!  I know I'll feel like an dummy when one of you tell me how it's done, but I SWEAR I have tried EVEYTHING!!  HELP!!!!!  Man Frustrated

Thank you!

Len

I am a HUGE sports nut!  And sometimes I like to review a game or a specific play.  So, what I have always done, with my other service provider, is to pause the video, then watch a "close call" frame by frame.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to operate the frame by frame, slo-mo viewing!  I know I'll feel like an dummy when one of you tell me how it's done, but I SWEAR I have tried EVEYTHING!!  HELP!!!!!  Man Frustrated

Thank you!

Len

Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 4:28:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

BamaLen wrote:

Thank you!

Len

The good news: You're no dummy.

The bad news:  Uverse does not have a slo-mo/frame-by-frame option.

BamaLen wrote:

Thank you!

Len

The good news: You're no dummy.

The bad news:  Uverse does not have a slo-mo/frame-by-frame option.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

2 of 3 (226 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2013 12:24:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

WHAT??????  You have GOT to be joking!!!  Who in the WORLD designs a remote control in 2013 and doesn't offer the user a "Slo-mo" frame by frame option????????

Color me SHOCKED!!!!  I mean, I have been discovering a few little issues that I am okay to live without.   BUT, no F-B-F viewing option for the sports nuts out there?????  That is just poor R & D (Research & Development) in my opinion!! 

Sorry for all the exclams, but that's exactly how I feel after seeing this.  Guess I should have waited 10 minutes before responding.  I would have thought that att would be at the top of R&D.  How in the "HECK" (just discovered they are pretty stiff at censorship too!) did they miss that?

AHHHH!!!!!

Len

WHAT??????  You have GOT to be joking!!!  Who in the WORLD designs a remote control in 2013 and doesn't offer the user a "Slo-mo" frame by frame option????????

Color me SHOCKED!!!!  I mean, I have been discovering a few little issues that I am okay to live without.   BUT, no F-B-F viewing option for the sports nuts out there?????  That is just poor R & D (Research & Development) in my opinion!! 

Sorry for all the exclams, but that's exactly how I feel after seeing this.  Guess I should have waited 10 minutes before responding.  I would have thought that att would be at the top of R&D.  How in the "HECK" (just discovered they are pretty stiff at censorship too!) did they miss that?

AHHHH!!!!!

Len

Re: Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

3 of 3 (183 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments