Ask a question

Posted Oct 16, 2013
3:59:25 AM
View profile
Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

I am a HUGE sports nut!  And sometimes I like to review a game or a specific play.  So, what I have always done, with my other service provider, is to pause the video, then watch a "close call" frame by frame.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to operate the frame by frame, slo-mo viewing!  I know I'll feel like an dummy when one of you tell me how it's done, but I SWEAR I have tried EVEYTHING!!  HELP!!!!!  Man Frustrated

Thank you!

Len

Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 4:28:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

BamaLen wrote:

I am a HUGE sports nut!  And sometimes I like to review a game or a specific play.  So, what I have always done, with my other service provider, is to pause the video, then watch a "close call" frame by frame.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to operate the frame by frame, slo-mo viewing!  I know I'll feel like an dummy when one of you tell me how it's done, but I SWEAR I have tried EVEYTHING!!  HELP!!!!!  Man Frustrated

Thank you!

Len

The good news: You're no dummy.

The bad news:  Uverse does not have a slo-mo/frame-by-frame option.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

2 of 3 (215 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2013 12:24:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

WHAT??????  You have GOT to be joking!!!  Who in the WORLD designs a remote control in 2013 and doesn't offer the user a "Slo-mo" frame by frame option????????

Color me SHOCKED!!!!  I mean, I have been discovering a few little issues that I am okay to live without.   BUT, no F-B-F viewing option for the sports nuts out there?????  That is just poor R & D (Research & Development) in my opinion!! 

Sorry for all the exclams, but that's exactly how I feel after seeing this.  Guess I should have waited 10 minutes before responding.  I would have thought that att would be at the top of R&D.  How in the "HECK" (just discovered they are pretty stiff at censorship too!) did they miss that?

AHHHH!!!!!

Len

Re: Hello Everyone! I am a new U-verse member. I have a remote control question...

3 of 3 (172 Views)