Helpful Links

Head is spinning. TV signal has been lost

Contributor

Head is spinning. TV signal has been lost

So I switched from direct to uverse. Tv has gone in and out since yesterday and now nothing. Only a message tv signal has been lost. Child is having spend the night company and I am an avid football fan. NOT HAPPY. A tech is scheduled to come out. I've done every trouble shooting ... 2 ques. Anything I can do now? If this continues can I cancel uverse without penalty? So far not impressed.
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Head is spinning. TV signal has been lost

Am sorry that your first impressions are not favorable.
Which RG unit do you have (3800, 3801,589, i38HG)
Do you have additional services besides tv, internet or phone and are these affected?
How many tvs, do all go out with message or just one?
When tv signal is lost, does the broadband and service lights go out or blink red, or blink green, or stay solid green?

As this is a new install, many small things, a loose connection, or weak signal, or interference all could produce your problem.
If could and would please download uvrealtime and post screen shots,thanks. http://www.uvrealtime.com/
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support