Haven't received a reward redemption letter within 30 days of service

Contributor

Haven't received a reward redemption letter within 30 days of service

Hello.  I was wondering if there is a way to check if I have a redemption letter on its way to me.  I signed up online for Uverse Internet, the starting date of 1/31/14.  I has been 30 days since I started, and I don't want my rewards to possibly expire.  I wanted to be sure that I would be getting a letter regarding my rewards card ASAP.  Thank you for any help you can provide on this issue.  You probably need more specific account info so please feel free to ask.  

Message 1 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: Haven't received a reward redemption letter within 30 days of service

Hello Akbenson, 

It's possible for you to look-up your rewards using your 9 digit AT&T account number and zip code, as found here. Simply click on the link to go to the AT&T Rewards Centre. 

Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)
Contributor

Hello, I used my 9 digit account number and zip code to look up my rewards, and the page came up saying more information is needed/it couldn't find it.
Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

Please call the Reward Centre at 1-800-288-9983 from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (CST), Monday through Friday.  If the number does not work, you may want to send ATTCustomerCare a private message with a description of your problem, your phone number and email address, and the best time to contact you. You will be contacted within 1-2 business days, so keep a an eye out for their contact. 

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.