Have Not Recieved U-Verse $100 Reward Card After 4 Months

Contributor

Have Not Recieved U-Verse $100 Reward Card After 4 Months

I signed up for U-verse High Speed Internet back on November 20, 2013. Initially I was going to sign up online but issues relating to the website prevented me from filling my order online. I then decided to sign up via phone and in the process of signing up the representative told me that I need to buy a new router/modem for my service to be compatible. I told the representative that I had an older gateway router that was roughly 3 years old. She said that the gateway router was not compatible and so mentioned that I would get a $100 gift-card to offset the purchase of the new Motorola router. I also mentioned that if I could get the activation fee waived as there was an offer online to have it waived, after speaking with her "manager", she also said that it would be waived. Its been three months now and I have not received my reward card and the activation fee has not been waived. I have been charged full price and I was promised the reward card and the activation fee waived. I am now wondering if this was a lousy tactic to lure me into signing up for services. I've read through other threads and I gone to the reward link: https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx and have put in my info after 2 months of service, the system returns with nothing found. I've also sent a PM to ATTCustomerCare back in February, the message was read, but I have not gotten a reply back. So what's going on? Where's my reward/gift card? How many more hoops do I have to jump through?
Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Have Not Recieved U-Verse $100 Reward Card After 4 Months

Hello, gundam00692000!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your reward card yet. For reward-related questions, please call: 800.288.9983 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.