Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 1, 2013
5:51:09 PM
View profile
Hannibal Episode 4 Missing from U-Verse On Demand?

Hi There,

for some reason my series link didn't record Hannibal episode 4 the other week. Not sure why as it recorded all the others just fine. I've searched for it in the 'on demand' section of uverse through my home DVR and its not there.

Any ideas how I can watch the missing episode 4??!!

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

for some reason my series link didn't record Hannibal episode 4 the other week. Not sure why as it recorded all the others just fine. I've searched for it in the 'on demand' section of uverse through my home DVR and its not there.

Any ideas how I can watch the missing episode 4??!!

Thanks in advance.

Hannibal Episode 4 Missing from U-Verse On Demand?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 7:22:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by americangame on May 1, 2013 at 7:22:24 PM

Hannibel episode 4 is being skipped by NBC due to content. A summary webisode of key moments from that episode can be watched online.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

Hannibel episode 4 is being skipped by NBC due to content. A summary webisode of key moments from that episode can be watched online.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Hannibal Episode 4 Missing from U-Verse On Demand?

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (1,062 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 3:11:41 PM
(0)
Teacher

wow - that sucks. Why would they suddenly decide at the last minute to pull this episode? Can it really be any worse than any of the others, or any other show / film out there?

wow - that sucks. Why would they suddenly decide at the last minute to pull this episode? Can it really be any worse than any of the others, or any other show / film out there?

3 of 5 (971 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2013 5:48:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by americangame on May 4, 2013 at 5:50:47 AM

From what I heard they felt like pulling it for a while and it was the show's creator (Bryan Fuller) that wanted it pulled due to Sandy Hook and Boston tragedies. Spoilers ahead.

....Still here? The plot for the episode apparently involved a woman that brainwashed children into killing their families.

-------

From what I heard they felt like pulling it for a while and it was the show's creator (Bryan Fuller) that wanted it pulled due to Sandy Hook and Boston tragedies. Spoilers ahead.

....Still here? The plot for the episode apparently involved a woman that brainwashed children into killing their families.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (949 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 11:54:54 AM
(0)
Contributor

The "master" list for Legend of Korra says there are 12 episodes but episodes 8 (108) and 10 (110) do not appear on the list.  Any idea why?

The "master" list for Legend of Korra says there are 12 episodes but episodes 8 (108) and 10 (110) do not appear on the list.  Any idea why?

Legend of Korra says there are 12 episodes but episodes 8 and 10 do not appear on the list.

5 of 5 (532 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments