Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 28, 2010
8:34:58 PM
View profile
Hallmark Channels

I would ask that AT&T Uverse NOT remove the Hallmark channels from their programming.  My wife and I watch the regular Hallmark channel all the time.  Their movies are wonderful and we enjoy their daytime programming as well.

We used to watch the Hallmark movie channel, too, but for some reason it is not part of the "family" package.  I have never understood why it's not considered "family friendly".  I think it should be.

Removing these channels from AT&T Uverse would be a huge injustice to us, your customers.

I would ask that AT&T Uverse NOT remove the Hallmark channels from their programming.  My wife and I watch the regular Hallmark channel all the time.  Their movies are wonderful and we enjoy their daytime programming as well.

We used to watch the Hallmark movie channel, too, but for some reason it is not part of the "family" package.  I have never understood why it's not considered "family friendly".  I think it should be.

Removing these channels from AT&T Uverse would be a huge injustice to us, your customers.

Hallmark Channels

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2010 8:43:14 PM
(0)
Expert

This is the Uverse peer to peer subscriber forum.  No one here will/can make any decisions about whether or not Hallmark channels are dropped from Uverse.

This is the Uverse peer to peer subscriber forum.  No one here will/can make any decisions about whether or not Hallmark channels are dropped from Uverse.

Re: Hallmark Channels

2 of 11 (1,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 5:15:30 PM
(0)
Voyager

It is way past time for AT&T to settle this disagreement.  There are tons of channels on your programming that people pay for but can't or don't utilize that could be replaced with family friendly movies like Hallmark.  The Hallmark channel and movie channel needs to be put back in the lineup.  If I had known that Hallmark was not included in your lineup, I never would have changed cable providers.  I may be stuck to a 2-year contract, but if you can't get off the dime and get Hallmark back in the lineup, you better believe that I'll be gone as soon as those 2 years are up!!!  Of all the channels that you carry that have nothing but crap on them....but you can't decide to replace 2 family friendly, much more enjoyable channels.  Something is wrong with your management.  Every other cable provider has Hallmark.....AT&T is the only company stupid enough to not put them back in their lineup.  Time for you to wake up!!!

It is way past time for AT&T to settle this disagreement.  There are tons of channels on your programming that people pay for but can't or don't utilize that could be replaced with family friendly movies like Hallmark.  The Hallmark channel and movie channel needs to be put back in the lineup.  If I had known that Hallmark was not included in your lineup, I never would have changed cable providers.  I may be stuck to a 2-year contract, but if you can't get off the dime and get Hallmark back in the lineup, you better believe that I'll be gone as soon as those 2 years are up!!!  Of all the channels that you carry that have nothing but crap on them....but you can't decide to replace 2 family friendly, much more enjoyable channels.  Something is wrong with your management.  Every other cable provider has Hallmark.....AT&T is the only company stupid enough to not put them back in their lineup.  Time for you to wake up!!!

3 of 11 (806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 6:16:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I think it's time for Crown Media to settle this agreement by returning the channel back to the price it was worth.

I think it's time for Crown Media to settle this agreement by returning the channel back to the price it was worth.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 11 (784 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 7:31:23 PM
(0)
Master

JefferMC wrote:

You mean they should be paying providers to broadcast their programming.  Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

JefferMC wrote:

You mean they should be paying providers to broadcast their programming.  Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 11 (764 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 8:21:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It's not that bad.

I would also tell anyone looking for what has been on the Hallmark Channel to take a look at INSP.  A lot of the same stuff: Little House on the Prairie, etc.

It's not that bad.

I would also tell anyone looking for what has been on the Hallmark Channel to take a look at INSP.  A lot of the same stuff: Little House on the Prairie, etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 11 (745 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 11:31:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

New customer to Uverse, but I do miss the Hallmark channel, Directv had it and I enjoyed it. Hope it returns soon. 

New customer to Uverse, but I do miss the Hallmark channel, Directv had it and I enjoyed it. Hope it returns soon. 

Post about the Hallmark channel here!!

7 of 11 (744 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 2:01:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hope you get the Hallmark Movie Channel soon, a lot of customers want it.

Hope you get the Hallmark Movie Channel soon, a lot of customers want it.

Re: Post about the Hallmark channel here!!

8 of 11 (698 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 2:02:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Don't count on it, Crown Media is still demanding a huge increase that did not go along w/Uverse's viewership of the Hallmark channel. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Don't count on it, Crown Media is still demanding a huge increase that did not go along w/Uverse's viewership of the Hallmark channel. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

9 of 11 (696 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 2:21:51 PM
(0)
Master

Great, someone had to start a new hallmark thread and here come the OPWs.  Is there anyway to block hallmark as a banned word? Smiley Frustrated

Great, someone had to start a new hallmark thread and here come the OPWs.  Is there anyway to block hallmark as a banned word? Smiley Frustrated

10 of 11 (676 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2013 12:50:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jul 23, 2013 at 12:51:25 PM

oufanindallas wrote:

There is!  AT&T and Crown need to work out there differences.  That way folks wouldn't have to visit the forum only to complain and we wouldn't have to tell them how long the channels have been gone.

I did visit Hallmark Channel USA's FB page and DM'ed them and asked for them to work it out with AT&T.  I hope that they do because Andie MacDowell is starring in a show there and she is hawt! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy 

oufanindallas wrote:

There is!  AT&T and Crown need to work out there differences.  That way folks wouldn't have to visit the forum only to complain and we wouldn't have to tell them how long the channels have been gone.

I did visit Hallmark Channel USA's FB page and DM'ed them and asked for them to work it out with AT&T.  I hope that they do because Andie MacDowell is starring in a show there and she is hawt! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy 

[ Edited ]
11 of 11 (523 Views)