Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 21, 2013
6:28:49 AM
View profile
HUGE speed discrepancy

I ordered 45Mpbs - currently getting 28Mbps. They sent someone else out there and worked on the outside wiring and told me they believed they could get significant improvements but I never saw a difference.

Just drop down to the next lower package?

I ordered 45Mpbs - currently getting 28Mbps. They sent someone else out there and worked on the outside wiring and told me they believed they could get significant improvements but I never saw a difference.

Just drop down to the next lower package?

HUGE speed discrepancy

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 10:08:25 AM
(0)
Guru

Since this is a technical issue that remains unresolved after reasonable attempts to go through TS, I recommend that you contact AT&T U-verse Care via Private Message.  This is a group of technical experts who can escalate the solution of your problem when TS is unsuccessful.  Include your contact information and the pertinent details of your problem, and than watch the little blue envelope at the upper right of your screen--they will usually reply within 1-2 business days.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Since this is a technical issue that remains unresolved after reasonable attempts to go through TS, I recommend that you contact AT&T U-verse Care via Private Message.  This is a group of technical experts who can escalate the solution of your problem when TS is unsuccessful.  Include your contact information and the pertinent details of your problem, and than watch the little blue envelope at the upper right of your screen--they will usually reply within 1-2 business days.

Re: HUGE speed discrepancy

2 of 5 (250 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 10:11:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Just checking... how are you connected to your RG?  Wired or wireless?

Just checking... how are you connected to your RG?  Wired or wireless?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 10:36:11 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello shakes268,

I'm sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. I was able to locate your account and perform some tests that indicate some line problems remain. I have sent you a private message to make arrangements to resolve this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello shakes268,

I'm sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. I was able to locate your account and perform some tests that indicate some line problems remain. I have sent you a private message to make arrangements to resolve this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (240 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 10:42:20 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm connected via a wired connection. 

I'm connected via a wired connection.