Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 14, 2013
8:26:50 AM
View profile
HORRIBLE SERVICES!!!!

Been with U-verse since 2009. Scheduled transfer to new house 45 days ahead of move. Got a confirmation numbers and was told everything was set. Three days before the move, I called and was told again everything was set. The day before the move, they left me a message that the circuit was not ready and it would take 20 days to resolve. Didn't they know this when I placed the order!! I work out of my home, internet is critical. It's so critical that the move was scheduled around the installation!!!!  Totally unbelievable how ATT treat their loyal customers!  After all this years, looking at options to move away from AT&T for all my services.

Been with U-verse since 2009. Scheduled transfer to new house 45 days ahead of move. Got a confirmation numbers and was told everything was set. Three days before the move, I called and was told again everything was set. The day before the move, they left me a message that the circuit was not ready and it would take 20 days to resolve. Didn't they know this when I placed the order!! I work out of my home, internet is critical. It's so critical that the move was scheduled around the installation!!!!  Totally unbelievable how ATT treat their loyal customers!  After all this years, looking at options to move away from AT&T for all my services.

HORRIBLE SERVICES!!!!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 8:40:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, roquej!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your service transfer. I know how stressful moving can be, especially if you need internet to work from home.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and get this sorted out.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a reply.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, roquej!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your service transfer. I know how stressful moving can be, especially if you need internet to work from home.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and get this sorted out.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a reply.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICES!!!!

2 of 3 (348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 11:09:54 AM
(0)
Employee

roquej wrote:

I do apologize about your situation, but to answer your question, unfortunately we are not able to tell that the circuit has a problem when the order is placed. This is something that our outside technicians check, normally the day before install. 

roquej wrote:

I do apologize about your situation, but to answer your question, unfortunately we are not able to tell that the circuit has a problem when the order is placed. This is something that our outside technicians check, normally the day before install. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICES!!!!

3 of 3 (170 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments