HELP PLEASE WILL BE A DIASTER IF CANT PAY

Highlighted
Tutor

HELP PLEASE WILL BE A DIASTER IF CANT PAY

Okay I know bill would be higher since its prorated for a month in advance but had no idea my billing cycle would Change either , reason why I have had my bill always due sometime after the 18th of the month and works well I get child support so this allow me to pay certain bills in first of month and middle of the month too if I pay this I will be short on my rent and it not going to fly either at all

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)
Community Support

Re: HELP PLEASE WILL BE A DIASTER IF CANT PAY

Hi notmeanymore,

We apologize for any of the inconvenience, but we will do everything we can to assist you. There are 2 different methods about resolve this issue. But you can either speak with our accounts receivable office, to see if getting an extension is possible or get in contact with our billing department to see if we can change the billing date. Because it is the first bill, we may be able to get this done if we are able to act quick enough. Unfortunately, both of these departments are closed. Also, we will send you a private message, so we can follow up with you through this process.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.