Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 29, 2013
10:13:35 PM
View profile
HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

Hi all,

Does anyone know when U-verse decided to require U-200 before being able to enable the HD Premium Tier?  I signed up with U-Family just so that I could get Red Zone but now it seems as a new season of football begins I am being forced to upgrade to U-200.

It's pretty crappy that they'd go and make this change without any warning.  Is it possible to add the HD Premium Tier via any other methods?

Thanks!

Hi all,

Does anyone know when U-verse decided to require U-200 before being able to enable the HD Premium Tier?  I signed up with U-Family just so that I could get Red Zone but now it seems as a new season of football begins I am being forced to upgrade to U-200.

It's pretty crappy that they'd go and make this change without any warning.  Is it possible to add the HD Premium Tier via any other methods?

Thanks!

HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 3:00:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Which package do you subscribe to?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

2 of 4 (416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 3:33:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:

He signed up with U-Family, but is being forced to go into U-200 in order to get the HD Premium Tier so that he can get the NFL Red Zone.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

texasguy37 wrote:

He signed up with U-Family, but is being forced to go into U-200 in order to get the HD Premium Tier so that he can get the NFL Red Zone.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (402 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 6:42:25 AM
(0)
Contributor

Yep that is correct.  I havent changed my plan at all besides removing the HD Premium Tier earlier this year (when the NFL season ended).  I've been on U-family since the beginning and was able to add HD Premium Tier this past season.

Yep that is correct.  I havent changed my plan at all besides removing the HD Premium Tier earlier this year (when the NFL season ended).  I've been on U-family since the beginning and was able to add HD Premium Tier this past season.

4 of 4 (370 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments