HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

Contributor

HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

Hi all,

Does anyone know when U-verse decided to require U-200 before being able to enable the HD Premium Tier?  I signed up with U-Family just so that I could get Red Zone but now it seems as a new season of football begins I am being forced to upgrade to U-200.

It's pretty crappy that they'd go and make this change without any warning.  Is it possible to add the HD Premium Tier via any other methods?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: HD Premium Tier minimum requirements change?

Which package do you subscribe to?

Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:

Which package do you subscribe to?

He signed up with U-Family, but is being forced to go into U-200 in order to get the HD Premium Tier so that he can get the NFL Red Zone.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (463 Views)
Contributor

Yep that is correct.  I havent changed my plan at all besides removing the HD Premium Tier earlier this year (when the NFL season ended).  I've been on U-family since the beginning and was able to add HD Premium Tier this past season.

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.