HBOGo and MaxGo log in problems

Contributor

HBOGo and MaxGo log in problems

This weekend my HBOGo and Max Go app on iPad stopped being able to log in. Instead of logging in, I'm getting an error message stating: "The SAML message signature could not be validated". I'm getting this error on my iPad as well as internet.

Anyone else having this problem? If so, is there a fix.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: HBOGo and MaxGo log in problems

I'm having the same problem.  Must be some sort of issue with the log in server authenticating the ID.  I will need to be fixed by the HBO site not AT&T.

I was able to locate this to contact them: http://www.hbo.com/index.html#/about/contact-us.html

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I did a temporary fix on HBOGO. I turned off WiFi and turned on LTE on iPad. This allowed me to log on to HBOGO. Once I logged on, I turned home WiFi back on, and it stayed logged on. This leads me to believe that problem might lie with my own WiFi router, but I'm not sure... this fix did not work with Maxgo, However.

Also, I use internet from Xfinity but us AttUverse for programming. So I'm not sure if this is causing some sort of conflict, even though it never has in the past.

This is really an annoying problem, and I hope it's something that can be fixed pretty soon.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

THIS JUST STARTED HAPPENING TO ME ON FOXNEWSGO.COM,AND WHEN  ON DEMAND SHOWS (ABC,NBC,CBS,FOC,ETC) THE PROGRAMS ALL STOP HALF WAY THRU.

cANNOT FIND A SOLTUTION.I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ATT S CONTRACTS,SO WE;RE BEING SHUT OUT.sTARTED HAPPENING THESE LAST FEW DAYS.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support