Green Radar Circle

Highlighted
Professor

Green Radar Circle

I;m watching a recording of the ice dancing at the Olympics. I see that there's a green radar circle spinning in the lower right corner. Does anyone knowwhy it's there?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: Green Radar Circle

I have not seen that but there's an option, when watching the Olympics, to go "interactive".  I can't remember the wording exactly but could it be the spinning disc has something to do with that?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

I reset the STB and the "radar"" is gone. I did set the recording from the interactive app. Thanks.

skeeterintexas wrote:

I have not seen that but there's an option, when watching the Olympics, to go "interactive".  I can't remember the wording exactly but could it be the spinning disc has something to do with that?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

When in doubt, reset!  Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support