View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2012 5:23:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

WOW and at 54 RIP and he was a good actor.

WOW and at 54 RIP and he was a good actor.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Green Mile Actor Dead

2 of 9 (905 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2012 5:43:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

He seemed like a really friendly guy.  Prayers go out to his fiance' and his family.

He seemed like a really friendly guy.  Prayers go out to his fiance' and his family.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (888 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2012 8:09:04 PM
(0)
Expert

Another heart attack.  WHY can't we fix this and cancer?  :smileysad:

I know he did a lot of other stuff, but Green Mile is what I remember.

Another heart attack.  WHY can't we fix this and cancer?  :smileysad:

I know he did a lot of other stuff, but Green Mile is what I remember.

4 of 9 (862 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2012 4:12:35 PM
(0)
Master

Really sad about a big nice guy and have seen interviews with him before. :smileysad:

But I too will remember him for his outstanding performance in the Green Mile.

Really sad about a big nice guy and have seen interviews with him before. :smileysad:

But I too will remember him for his outstanding performance in the Green Mile.

5 of 9 (811 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2012 8:03:57 PM
(0)
Scholar

I read about this.  I did not know he had health issues.  He was only 54 years old.  Dang!  i read about what he and his girlfriend were planning to do, marry.  How sad. :-(  Rest In Peace.  He was a good actor.

I read about this.  I did not know he had health issues.  He was only 54 years old.  Dang!  i read about what he and his girlfriend were planning to do, marry.  How sad. :-(  Rest In Peace.  He was a good actor.

6 of 9 (763 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2012 2:19:23 PM
(0)
Expert

I read that he had stopped eating meat and was saving a lot of money/more room in his freezer.  But there's so much sugar and salt (and preservatives) in our food, you can't avoid it all.  Didn't realize he was engaged to Omarosa either.

I read that he had stopped eating meat and was saving a lot of money/more room in his freezer.  But there's so much sugar and salt (and preservatives) in our food, you can't avoid it all.  Didn't realize he was engaged to Omarosa either.

7 of 9 (732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2012 12:19:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

He stated in an interview that he saw her in a grocery store and said "Hey, you are that mean lady." Or something to that effect.  He said afterward he realized he was about to blow an opportunity.  And he ran after her and the rest was history. 

He stated in an interview that he saw her in a grocery store and said "Hey, you are that mean lady." Or something to that effect.  He said afterward he realized he was about to blow an opportunity.  And he ran after her and the rest was history. 

8 of 9 (722 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2012 8:15:15 PM
(0)
Expert

I figured she was frontin' for TV, and not really like that privately.  Too bad his life was cut short. :smileysad:

I figured she was frontin' for TV, and not really like that privately.  Too bad his life was cut short. :smileysad:

9 of 9 (703 Views)