Green Mile Actor Dead

Expert

Green Mile Actor Dead

Message 1 of 9 (1,081 Views)
Master

Re: Green Mile Actor Dead

WOW and at 54 RIP and he was a good actor.

Message 2 of 9 (1,070 Views)
Expert

He seemed like a really friendly guy.  Prayers go out to his fiance' and his family.

Message 3 of 9 (1,053 Views)
Expert

Another heart attack.  WHY can't we fix this and cancer?  Smiley Sad

I know he did a lot of other stuff, but Green Mile is what I remember.

Message 4 of 9 (1,027 Views)
Master

Really sad about a big nice guy and have seen interviews with him before. Smiley Sad

But I too will remember him for his outstanding performance in the Green Mile.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 5 of 9 (976 Views)
Scholar

I read about this.  I did not know he had health issues.  He was only 54 years old.  Dang!  i read about what he and his girlfriend were planning to do, marry.  How sad. :-(  Rest In Peace.  He was a good actor.

Message 6 of 9 (928 Views)
Expert

I read that he had stopped eating meat and was saving a lot of money/more room in his freezer.  But there's so much sugar and salt (and preservatives) in our food, you can't avoid it all.  Didn't realize he was engaged to Omarosa either.

Message 7 of 9 (897 Views)
Expert

He stated in an interview that he saw her in a grocery store and said "Hey, you are that mean lady." Or something to that effect.  He said afterward he realized he was about to blow an opportunity.  And he ran after her and the rest was history. 

Message 8 of 9 (887 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I figured she was frontin' for TV, and not really like that privately.  Too bad his life was cut short. Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 9 (868 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.