Helpful Links

Great Service from AT&T

Scholar

Great Service from AT&T

We recently experienced a problem with our existing 3801HGV RG and after contacting technical support it was determined that a service call would be required. After going back and forth we finally arrived at a date of 03/17/2014 between 4:00 - 8:00 PM. The technician called before his arrival and provided a estimated time of arrival.

They arrived on time and presented my wife with their AT&T credintials.

Both men were extremenly professional and properly diagnosed that the 3801 was faulty. The replaced the RG with a Motorola NVG589 and got our V-VERSE system back on-line. They then modified the wireless SSID and WIreless pascode to match the original 3801 that they were replacing. All of the wireless device re-connected to the NVG589.

I was out of town at the time and had a coupe of conversaiton with them while they were working at the house.

Both Jason (Premises Technican U-VERSE Field Operations) and Mike were very professional and courteous to my wife and kept her informed every step of the way.

Her only comment is that Mike's badge indicated that his name was Robert and that he went by Mike. Her suggestion was to make the identification badge match the actual name utuilized by that person. The picture on thr ID matched the person.

Jason even left his business card with his phone numbers in case we experienced any issues after the installation.

Just wanted to post that AT&T does provide good service also.

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Great Service from AT&T

Thank you for sharing, the company badge carry the actual employee name, as listed with human resources.
Many individuals in all walks of life, both professional and private may go nicknames including myself.

I introduce myself by my name badge and then state my preferred nickname, and ask what the client would preferred to be addressed as.
Example Robert Wahl could be Robert, Rob, Robbie, Bob, Bobbie, Mr Wahl, Judge Wahl.
In the case of tech Robert if a JR, may be used to middle name Robert Michael going by Mike.

All I have is the contact name on the order, which may or may not be the individual I am meeting that day, could be a parent, a room mate, a friend, anyone over 18.

Again thank you for sharing an uplifting experience.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager

Hello @RobertWillis 

I also wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much!

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Expert

Glad to know your issue got resolved.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post here in the forum.  There are many people here who are ready willing and able to help you along with the forum managers.  They will offer you help in the form of information, suggestions, and resources.  Enjoy.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support