Google Fiber

Scholar

Google Fiber

It looks like its expanding to Atlanta which AT&T territory also Charrlotte ,NC this could interesting .

Message 1 of 7 (473 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Re: Google Fiber

Why would this be interesting.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Just pointing out that Google and AT&T are going to be in competition with each other that's all .

Message 3 of 7 (395 Views)
ACE - Scholar

I understand now. Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (370 Views)
Scholar

They are already competing in existing cities.. ever since the Google roll out in K.C.   As they roll out to more cities, I wonder if they will ramp up expanding in the cities they are already in.  The footprints in the existing cities is not very big.  

Message 5 of 7 (319 Views)

Interesting article today regarding Google/Verizon.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 7 (308 Views)
Scholar

Fios must not be doing well  .

Message 7 of 7 (298 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.