Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Feb 19, 2014
1:07:55 PM
View profile
Google Fiber

It looks like its expanding to Atlanta which AT&T territory also Charrlotte ,NC this could interesting .

It looks like its expanding to Atlanta which AT&T territory also Charrlotte ,NC this could interesting .

Google Fiber

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 9:37:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

Why would this be interesting.

Why would this be interesting.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Google Fiber

2 of 7 (310 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 10:23:08 AM
(0)
Scholar

Just pointing out that Google and AT&T are going to be in competition with each other that's all .

Just pointing out that Google and AT&T are going to be in competition with each other that's all .

3 of 7 (300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 1:20:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

I understand now. Thanks.

I understand now. Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 10:59:46 AM
(0)
Scholar

They are already competing in existing cities.. ever since the Google roll out in K.C.   As they roll out to more cities, I wonder if they will ramp up expanding in the cities they are already in.  The footprints in the existing cities is not very big.  

They are already competing in existing cities.. ever since the Google roll out in K.C.   As they roll out to more cities, I wonder if they will ramp up expanding in the cities they are already in.  The footprints in the existing cities is not very big.  

5 of 7 (224 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 12:31:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Interesting article today regarding Google/Verizon.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

6 of 7 (213 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 1:17:36 PM
(0)
Scholar

Fios must not be doing well  .

Fios must not be doing well  .

7 of 7 (203 Views)