Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 7, 2012
6:54:47 PM
View profile
Google Doodle for 9/7/2012

I know this is really late to be posting this, but I didn't think to when my son texted me about it.

If you're a Star Trek fan, you have to see today's (Friday)'s Google Doodle, in honor of the 48th anniversary of the Premiere of The Original Series.

I know this is really late to be posting this, but I didn't think to when my son texted me about it.

If you're a Star Trek fan, you have to see today's (Friday)'s Google Doodle, in honor of the 48th anniversary of the Premiere of The Original Series.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Google Doodle for 9/7/2012

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2012 8:02:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

I saw the Google doodle celebrating 46 years of Star Treck.  That was pretty cute and very creative. :-)  My dad is into Star Trek and he got a kick out of watching the animations. 

I saw the Google doodle celebrating 46 years of Star Treck.  That was pretty cute and very creative. :-)  My dad is into Star Trek and he got a kick out of watching the animations. 

Re: Google Doodle for 9/7/2012

2 of 3 (471 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2012 2:23:21 PM
(0)
Expert

Guess I missed your post, Jeffer. Smiley Sad

I grabbed a screenshot and posted a video of it here.

I always liked Tribbles and the Gorn, both of which are included, LOL!

Guess I missed your post, Jeffer. Smiley Sad

I grabbed a screenshot and posted a video of it here.

I always liked Tribbles and the Gorn, both of which are included, LOL!

Re: Google Doodle for 9/7/2012

3 of 3 (416 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments