Good Bye and good riddance

Contributor

Good Bye and good riddance

Well, after 2 months of constantly being without Uverse service, inside and outside repair guys, stories of squirrels interrupting my service, and so much other nonsense.  I have cancelled service today.  The kicker of it is, as I cancelled, they said.... "You don't have to ship the gateway, modem, or the box they had to install on the back of my house" Just leave it for the next owner.   I think I will rip it of the back of my house, and make them ship it, at the UPS store.  What a nightmare, Now all you ATnT moderators, and tell me to contact this Tier level guy who can fix my issues, and Im sure my final bill will be a huge gauge. 

Message 1 of 4 (627 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: Good Bye and good riddance

Did they try a port swap at the VRAD?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (560 Views)
ACE - Master

Good luck with your new service.  I'm sure that they will be perfect. Smiley Indifferent

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (514 Views)
Guru

See ya!

Message 4 of 4 (401 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.