Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 26, 2013
10:40:59 AM
View profile
Good Bye and good riddance

Well, after 2 months of constantly being without Uverse service, inside and outside repair guys, stories of squirrels interrupting my service, and so much other nonsense.  I have cancelled service today.  The kicker of it is, as I cancelled, they said.... "You don't have to ship the gateway, modem, or the box they had to install on the back of my house" Just leave it for the next owner.   I think I will rip it of the back of my house, and make them ship it, at the UPS store.  What a nightmare, Now all you ATnT moderators, and tell me to contact this Tier level guy who can fix my issues, and Im sure my final bill will be a huge gauge. 

Well, after 2 months of constantly being without Uverse service, inside and outside repair guys, stories of squirrels interrupting my service, and so much other nonsense.  I have cancelled service today.  The kicker of it is, as I cancelled, they said.... "You don't have to ship the gateway, modem, or the box they had to install on the back of my house" Just leave it for the next owner.   I think I will rip it of the back of my house, and make them ship it, at the UPS store.  What a nightmare, Now all you ATnT moderators, and tell me to contact this Tier level guy who can fix my issues, and Im sure my final bill will be a huge gauge. 

Good Bye and good riddance

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 7:20:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Did they try a port swap at the VRAD?

Did they try a port swap at the VRAD?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Good Bye and good riddance

2 of 4 (506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 2:31:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Good luck with your new service.  I'm sure that they will be perfect. Smiley Indifferent

Good luck with your new service.  I'm sure that they will be perfect. Smiley Indifferent

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (460 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 5:48:36 PM
(0)
Guru

See ya!

See ya!