Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 11, 2014
12:43:54 PM
View profile
GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

So, all the neighbors are upgrading (including people on both sides of me).  I had a tech out for other issues this week and he mentioned that "everything was in place, I just need a different box on the outside" (GPON instead of VPON or something liek that ..._

So far, phone support has been ... clueless at best Smiley Happy

Can someone from AT&T please help?  I am on Cervinia Dr. in Round Rock, TX.  

So, all the neighbors are upgrading (including people on both sides of me).  I had a tech out for other issues this week and he mentioned that "everything was in place, I just need a different box on the outside" (GPON instead of VPON or something liek that ..._

So far, phone support has been ... clueless at best Smiley Happy

Can someone from AT&T please help?  I am on Cervinia Dr. in Round Rock, TX.  

GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 2:56:17 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Ahrey,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi Ahrey,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

2 of 6 (530 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2014 12:39:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

David T is a rock star.  He got the database updated and I am signed up for an install.

Goodness prevailed against evil (or ambivalence). the heavens opened, and the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Kudos and a virtual beer to my new BFF, David. 

David T is a rock star.  He got the database updated and I am signed up for an install.

Goodness prevailed against evil (or ambivalence). the heavens opened, and the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Kudos and a virtual beer to my new BFF, David. 

3 of 6 (501 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2014 7:47:18 AM
(0)
Community Manager

That's great to hear, thank you for the update!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

That's great to hear, thank you for the update!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 6 (435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 8:28:28 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi there trying to tag on to this Thread.  I'm in Hutto, Tx (between round rock and pflugerville) and I'm anxious to cancel my account with Directv and get with Gigapower.  Any ideas or timeframes for when availabilty will be in my area?

Hi there trying to tag on to this Thread.  I'm in Hutto, Tx (between round rock and pflugerville) and I'm anxious to cancel my account with Directv and get with Gigapower.  Any ideas or timeframes for when availabilty will be in my area?

5 of 6 (401 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 10:17:42 AM
(0)
Mentor

depends WHERE in Hutto.  I'm in Star Ranch and have it now.  

depends WHERE in Hutto.  I'm in Star Ranch and have it now.  

6 of 6 (392 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments