GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

Highlighted
Tutor

GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

So, all the neighbors are upgrading (including people on both sides of me).  I had a tech out for other issues this week and he mentioned that "everything was in place, I just need a different box on the outside" (GPON instead of VPON or something liek that ..._

So far, phone support has been ... clueless at best Smiley Happy

Can someone from AT&T please help?  I am on Cervinia Dr. in Round Rock, TX.  

Message 1 of 6 (632 Views)
Community Support

Re: GigaPower showing unavailable in the tool but all my neighbors have it

Hi Ahrey,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (612 Views)
Tutor

David T is a rock star.  He got the database updated and I am signed up for an install.

Goodness prevailed against evil (or ambivalence). the heavens opened, and the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Kudos and a virtual beer to my new BFF, David. 

Message 3 of 6 (583 Views)
Community Manager

That's great to hear, thank you for the update!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)
Contributor

Hi there trying to tag on to this Thread.  I'm in Hutto, Tx (between round rock and pflugerville) and I'm anxious to cancel my account with Directv and get with Gigapower.  Any ideas or timeframes for when availabilty will be in my area?

Message 5 of 6 (483 Views)
Mentor

depends WHERE in Hutto.  I'm in Star Ranch and have it now.  

Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.