Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 14, 2013
9:20:17 AM
View profile
Gift card incentive

I got a letter from AT&T telling me I qualified for a gift card if I switched From my existing AT&T DSL from my existing AT&T DSL to U-verse. I forgot to mention that when I switched. I'm wondering if anyone else got a gift card. I'm going to call Monday and request mine.

I got a letter from AT&T telling me I qualified for a gift card if I switched From my existing AT&T DSL from my existing AT&T DSL to U-verse. I forgot to mention that when I switched. I'm wondering if anyone else got a gift card. I'm going to call Monday and request mine.

Gift card incentive

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2013 9:30:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can claim your reward and track the status here: https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

You can claim your reward and track the status here: https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Gift card incentive

2 of 3 (290 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 3:52:34 PM
(0)
Employee

That is a valid promotion. We do offer the reward card to offset the cost of having to purchase new equipment when switching to U-Verse. If you follow BeeBee's instructions, you should be able to tell if you will get the reward card.

That is a valid promotion. We do offer the reward card to offset the cost of having to purchase new equipment when switching to U-Verse. If you follow BeeBee's instructions, you should be able to tell if you will get the reward card.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Gift card incentive

3 of 3 (256 Views)