Getting billed after termination? Out of contract also

Tutor

Getting billed after termination? Out of contract also

We are getting billed for a full months service AFTER we cancelled.  This is preposterous. 

The girl we spoke with on the phone, "Amber," said we were being charged ETF when we clearly cancelled AFTER our contract period.  It also claimed that we ADDED services in that month after we cancelled. 

This is complete and utter nonsense.  We are getting nowhere on the phone.  Someone from AT&T please contact me through this forum.  I have all account information available.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: Getting billed after termination? Out of contract also

And the fact that you can't access your account payment information after you've cancelled is garbage.  We want to check our previous bills for dates. 

What they are saying is that each bill is TWO months prior, which is garbage. We are charged for the ONE month prior and everyone knows this.  We DO owe a partial and am not trying to escape that charge. I want a CLEAR explanation as to what this phantom month charge is about.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Re: Getting billed after termination? Out of contract also

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support