Helpful Links

Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

ACE - Master

Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

2.69 in Indy - was over 2.80 earlier this week!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 721
Professor

Re: Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

Uuuuggh thats bad... I am thinking thats the new low.....
Message 361 of 721
Expert

umm hmm

Message 362 of 721
Master

For those all of us that like to dream about lower gas prices I accidentally clicked on the first post in this thread a couple days ago. Wow, a buck a gal cheaper and those were the good ole daze! Duh, try last October and only 7 months ago. Smiley Sad

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 363 of 721
Expert

Yeah.

Message 364 of 721
Expert

And if we could see our former Gas Prices thread (that died in the merge), there would REALLY be low prices! Smiley Sad

$3.69 most places today.

Uniblurb3 wrote:

For those all of us that like to dream about lower gas prices I accidentally clicked on the first post in this thread a couple days ago. Wow, a buck a gal cheaper and those were the good ole daze! Duh, try last October and only 7 months ago. Smiley Sad

Message 365 of 721

After the hike a few years ago when it got this high it ended up dropping down to almost 2.00/gln before it started going back up.  Costco is the cheapest around DFW and it's at $3.52.  Still needs to drop at least another dollar.  Was looking at the dallas gas buddy site and last year at this time the average price was $2.65, today it's 3.71 but hey, at least it's trending down.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 366 of 721
Expert

3.69 is what some of the prices are here Spd.  I would think your prices would be about 20 cents cheaper than ours.

Message 367 of 721
Expert

One would think!  Or usually 10 cents less.

RCSMG wrote:

3.69 is what some of the prices are here Spd.  I would think your prices would be about 20 cents cheaper than ours.

Message 368 of 721
Expert

Something strange is going on.  IMHO  Prices aren't doing what they should be in the different regions.

Message 369 of 721
Expert

Well, maybe they're trying to get everyone the same?  But I'm suspicious, too, since we know local taxes play a part.

Message 370 of 721

Our Sam's was down to $3.64 yesterday. It's cheaper about 10 miles south but a lot of stations are dropping almost daily now.  We'll see how long it lasts.  Oil Prices Rise

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 371 of 721
Expert

$3.66, and we should be lower than that compared to DFW!  I think Houston is getting price-gouged, and we're closer to the refineries.  I smell a rat. Smiley Very Happy

Message 372 of 721
Professor

Definitely some ratt-stinky gouging going on and nobodys ooking into it either. And we usually are cheaper than rest of the nation... Something stinks and it aint Pasadena Smiley Very Happy
Message 373 of 721
ACE - Master

Got a note from Gas Buddy that Gas prices may be going p to 3.95+ soon.  Of course it is Indy 500 weekend here (speaking of gouging). Smiley Mad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 374 of 721
Expert

Spd, I saw gas price posted at 3.65 today.  I never thought I would see the day when our prices would drop lower than yours.Smiley Surprised

Message 375 of 721
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support