Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

ACE - Master

Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

2.69 in Indy - was over 2.80 earlier this week!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 721
Expert

Re: Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

That one on Memorial, I see a lot of older folks there; guessing some may not drive much away from home, and the station is in the neighborhood.  Now the one on Richmond, I can't explain.  Maybe not everyone watches their gauges as closely as we do? Smiley Surprised

I think they're much higher in Detroit and Chicago. Smiley Sad

Message 211 of 721
Professor

Oh i can imangine their prices upstate! i know i remember gas in the 1.70 range and i thought THAT was too high. lol.  now when i turn the car on, it cost me 5bucks.

Message 212 of 721
Master

RicoLX wrote:
i wonder what gas prices are in Michigan area and  Chicago.

Not good at all in the Bay City/Saginaw Area. The price for a single gallon has soared to $3.89 at the nearby BP. Smiley Indifferent Fortunately, Kroger has cheaper gas, and it's less than a mile down the Euclid strip. Gas there is $3.60 per gallon...WITH a Kroger card...

It was horrifyingly amazing earlier, today. We went out and got gas after church and the lines at the pumps were outrageous! There were cars line up at the pumps, three or four in line after one another, at every pump! It was almost as if it were "Black Friday" all over again, except, this was for the cheapest price on gas!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 213 of 721
Expert

Are you in MI, WB, like RC?

Message 214 of 721
Professor

Oh wow, sounds like the flashback to the first ever citywide evacuation of the natio s 4th largest city. I was stuck with trying to get gasoline for two days before finally running out in middle of nowbere on a higbway. Fortunatly I wasnt the only one and the military actually got everyone filled up and on our way. When will thes prices level off and maybe go down again Smiley Sad
Message 215 of 721
Master

spd2demun wrote:

Are you in MI, WB, like RC?

Yes. Bay City is the town. We're always an hour or two ahead of the rest of y'all. Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 216 of 721
Professor

3.89 in Grand Rapids MI

Message 217 of 721
Highlighted
Professor

Wow shoe, looks we are hurting all over
Message 218 of 721
ACE - Master

Saw the 3.89 nonsense for the first time, last night but the Circle K still had it for 3.55.  Swifty (a cut rate station if there ever was) was 3.59 this morning.  Cheap?  No but somewhat less expensive.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 219 of 721
Professor

Circle-K, I remember those. Yep it is sign of the times when we see 3.59 as the cut rate..... Sad all over.
Message 220 of 721
Professor

Average around here is $3.95, wouldn't be surprised to see $4.00 by the end of the week.:smileysad: Most stations inside Chicago city limits are already over $4.00.

Message 221 of 721
Professor

Wow, I took a look back at the first post in this discussion. Gasoline price trending is close to, if not already in some locations, doubled! Smiley Sad
Message 222 of 721
Expert

You'd have liked seeing how far we really went back (original was lost in the merge). Smiley Sad

I saw several $3.79s yesterday in the Galleria area!

Message 223 of 721
Professor

3.79..? Double uuuuuuuugggggghh!
Message 224 of 721
Professor

Aahhhhhh, the good ole days....!

Message 225 of 721
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support