Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 29, 2013
9:14:04 AM
View profile
Free preview weekend

Does anyone know if you can watch something you have recorded from the premium channels after the free preview weekend or if it blocks it after the preview is over?

Does anyone know if you can watch something you have recorded from the premium channels after the free preview weekend or if it blocks it after the preview is over?

Free preview weekend

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 9:33:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

I tried that but for me it was blocked after the free preview. I do not know abot others.

I tried that but for me it was blocked after the free preview. I do not know abot others.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free preview weekend

2 of 7 (742 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 10:55:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I have always been able to watch programs that I have recorded during the free preview weekend after the weekend has past.

I record movies on HBO and watched them  after the free preview weekend is over.

I have always been able to watch programs that I have recorded during the free preview weekend after the weekend has past.

I record movies on HBO and watched them  after the free preview weekend is over.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 5:36:47 PM
(0)
Guru

I always watch recorded shows after the preview weekend for months after. Only problem is you can't record them too far in advance. Sometimes the first day it starts.

I always watch recorded shows after the preview weekend for months after. Only problem is you can't record them too far in advance. Sometimes the first day it starts.

4 of 7 (680 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 10:41:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Same here.  I have always been able to watch recorded programs after previews and/or promotions have ended.

Same here.  I have always been able to watch recorded programs after previews and/or promotions have ended.

5 of 7 (587 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 11:21:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I think officially it does not work.  I think in reality it does.  I watched the only thing I recorded during the preview (that I wouldn't normally have had access to) during the preview, so I can't tell you about this one, but I have done so many times in the past.  I'm sure I still have movies I haven't gotten to.

I think officially it does not work.  I think in reality it does.  I watched the only thing I recorded during the preview (that I wouldn't normally have had access to) during the preview, so I can't tell you about this one, but I have done so many times in the past.  I'm sure I still have movies I haven't gotten to.

6 of 7 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 5:59:11 PM
(0)
Professor

I was away from Uverse service the past two THANKSGIVING WEEKENDS . I know back in the day you could watch a program that you recorded off a channel that you do not subscribe to after the preview weekend. Maybe AT&T does not allow it anymore.

I was away from Uverse service the past two THANKSGIVING WEEKENDS . I know back in the day you could watch a program that you recorded off a channel that you do not subscribe to after the preview weekend. Maybe AT&T does not allow it anymore.

7 of 7 (455 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments