Free preview weekend

Contributor

Free preview weekend

Does anyone know if you can watch something you have recorded from the premium channels after the free preview weekend or if it blocks it after the preview is over?

Message 1 of 7 (835 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Re: Free preview weekend

I tried that but for me it was blocked after the free preview. I do not know abot others.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (830 Views)
ACE - Guru

I have always been able to watch programs that I have recorded during the free preview weekend after the weekend has past.

I record movies on HBO and watched them  after the free preview weekend is over.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (814 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

I always watch recorded shows after the preview weekend for months after. Only problem is you can't record them too far in advance. Sometimes the first day it starts.

Message 4 of 7 (768 Views)
Expert

Same here.  I have always been able to watch recorded programs after previews and/or promotions have ended.

Message 5 of 7 (675 Views)
ACE - Expert

I think officially it does not work.  I think in reality it does.  I watched the only thing I recorded during the preview (that I wouldn't normally have had access to) during the preview, so I can't tell you about this one, but I have done so many times in the past.  I'm sure I still have movies I haven't gotten to.

Message 6 of 7 (666 Views)
Professor

I was away from Uverse service the past two THANKSGIVING WEEKENDS . I know back in the day you could watch a program that you recorded off a channel that you do not subscribe to after the preview weekend. Maybe AT&T does not allow it anymore.

Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.