Free device w/ Interent and Phone Promo

Tutor

Free device w/ Interent and Phone Promo

I have a question regarding the free device with internet and phone service.  On my order page it shows AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet AT&T U-verse Internet   1  $0.00 $16.05 off Internet for 12 months with Free Device, but on the Account Managment page it mentions nothing about the free device as part of the promotion only the amount off. 

The offer said it expired on 07/27/2013 and I ordered before then, but my install date was 07/29/2013.  Your chat agent said I was still eligible here is the transcript:

7/25/13 ChatWindow

https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/63000276/?cmd=file&file=chatStart&site=63000276&sessionid=1229995&po... 1/1

Thank you for choosing AT&T. A representative will be with you shortly. You are now chatting with 'Suresh' Suresh: Thank you for contacting AT&T, my name is Suresh. Please allow me a moment to review your account details with the information you have provided.

carlo morin: i had a question regarding my recent order for new services

carlo morin: i ordered the package internet and phone and get a free device, but it says the offer expires on 07/27/2013 will i still be eligible for the free device even though the soonest you guys scheduled me for an install was on 07/29/2013.

Suresh: I will be right with you.

carlo morin: ok

Suresh: I would be happy to help you with that.

Suresh: Carlo, the answer would be "Yes". The subscription date matters for the offer to be valid. 

From what I am reading though on my account page, discussion board the information is conflicting.  Will the promotion be honored as I did order prior to the end of the promotion date, my order detail page includes the offer and an agent confirmed this?

Message 1 of 5 (670 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Free device w/ Interent and Phone Promo

Stand by and one of the community managers will address your issue since it's account related.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (670 Views)
Employee

Hello, cmorin

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize for the inconvenience and lack of information on our part but, I'll be glad to assist you and make sure you receive what was promised when you signed up for service. I'm going to send you a private message that will land in your inbox and we will move forward from there. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (670 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Well thank you for your response and hopefully there are no issues when the time comes for claiming my reward.  I am impressed with your quick response though and appreciate it.  You just reassured me that my moving of services from Xfinity to AT&T was the right choice.  Customer Service is more important to me than any thing else when it comes to where I take my business.  Again thank you for getting me the correct answer and details on how to redeem when the time comes.

cam

Message 4 of 5 (670 Views)
Employee

You're very welcome! I'm glad to help.

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to AT&T U-verse! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (670 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.