Expert

Fox Sports Oklahoma

In the Guide I see 2 new channels:

751 - Fox Sports Oklahoma

1751 - Fox Sports Oklahoma HD

Message 1 of 16 (840 Views)
Scholar

Re: Fox Sports Oklahoma

looks like it got rebranded from a alternate to a full blown channel......they have been showing a lot of programming on it lately

Message 2 of 16 (798 Views)
ACE - Professor

shewjr wrote:

looks like it got rebranded from a alternate to a full blown channel......they have been showing a lot of programming on it lately

I rebooted my STB, and do not have it yet. I am u-450. Perhaps we are looking for a Monday morning launch.

According to Wikipedia, Fox Sports Oklahoma launched on October 29, 2008 as a spinoff of Fox Sports Southwest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_Oklahoma

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 16 (781 Views)

I had it this morning as well.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 16 (779 Views)
ACE - Professor

I just checked, and neither channel is in my guide in St. Louis. Perhaps this channels will not be seen nationwide on U-Verse. I have U-450 so I would think it would show in my guide if I was going to receive the channel.

I have rebooted my DVR and another STB just to be sure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 16 (764 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

The key is that TG sees it in standard definition. To him, it's a local channel. The only regional sports channels I see in SD are my local ones.

I'm betting the only people who see this are in the territories of Dallas, Houston or Oklahoma teams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_Oklahoma

Message 6 of 16 (738 Views)

He's seeing it in HD. As am I, but I'm in Dallas. I also have U450 and the sports pack.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 7 of 16 (727 Views)
Scholar

i have it here in the baton rouge area.....on 751 but the fox sports southwest feeds is my footprint...i also have the hd and hd extra package

Message 8 of 16 (719 Views)
ACE - Professor

Yeah, I don't see it anywhere in my Ohio lineup, making me think it's a regional channel similar to FS Detroit Plus or whatever other ones exist.
Message 9 of 16 (682 Views)
ACE - Master

Don't subscribers who have the HD Premium Tier, get some of these regionals?

Message 10 of 16 (601 Views)
Scholar

yes if u subscribe to the hd extra tier u get all the rsn's....u will only get ball games from ur local rsn..

Message 11 of 16 (598 Views)

shewjr wrote:

yes if u subscribe to the hd extra tier u get all the rsn's....u will only get ball games from ur local rsn..

Only professional sports. College sports are not blacked out.

Message 12 of 16 (571 Views)
ACE - Master

So 1751 isn;'t an RSN?  I did not see that channel as active in Indy.

Message 13 of 16 (564 Views)
Scholar

i get the hd premium tier....and i have all the rsn's

Message 14 of 16 (537 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

I have U-450 in St. Louis with the Premium Tier, and do not have 751 or 1751. I have rebooted my DVR STB and another regular STB, and still do not have the channels. I still think that they are NOT nationwide for U-Verse.

By the way, what channels are 1727 SSHDa2 and and 1728 SPSHDa? Are they additional spill-over channels?

Message 15 of 16 (525 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.