Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 11, 2014
1:04:09 PM
View profile
Fox Sports Go app

Anyone else getting errors trying to watch their local NBA team using the FOX Sports Go app on iOS. Getting an message related to the content is not part of my subscription error.

Anyone else getting errors trying to watch their local NBA team using the FOX Sports Go app on iOS. Getting an message related to the content is not part of my subscription error.

Fox Sports Go app

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 10:07:11 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi adkinsjm,

I am so sorry about the inconvenience you are having with the Fox Sports Go App. Do you have issues logging in with any other devices? Make sure you are on the latest IOS and one thing worth trying is to uninstall and then reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi adkinsjm,

I am so sorry about the inconvenience you are having with the Fox Sports Go App. Do you have issues logging in with any other devices? Make sure you are on the latest IOS and one thing worth trying is to uninstall and then reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Fox Sports Go app

2 of 2 (924 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments