Fox Sports 2 - 1651?

Scholar

Fox Sports 2 - 1651?

Looks like Uverse has added 1651, a second channel for Fox Sports 2 (in addition to 651). It's not in HD though, it's like watching a screen within a screen...very awkward.
Message 1 of 6
Explorer

Re: Fox Sports 2 - 1651?

Why would a SD channel be added to the HD section? Wrong feed?

Message 2 of 6
Voyager

I'm glad they put the Fox Sports channels next to one another because many shows that were on FS1 have now been moved to FS2. I do wish they would show FS2 in HD though. When the racing was on Speed it was all HD, this is like a racing downgrade.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Professor

tj_1 wrote:
Looks like Uverse has added 1651, a second channel for Fox Sports 2 (in addition to 651). It's not in HD though, it's like watching a screen within a screen...very awkward.

It's the same exact thing as 651. I wonder if this means:

1) Other providers are getting this too

2) It's a goof on AT&T's part

3) FS2 is coming soon

I wish they'd flip them. Make 1651 FS1 and 1652 FS2.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

tj_1 wrote:

It's the same exact thing as 651. I wonder if this means:

1) Other providers are getting this too

2) It's a goof on AT&T's part

3) FS2 is coming soon

I wish they'd flip them. Make 1651 FS1 and 1652 FS2.

That makes sense but ESPN2 is not on 1602, either. Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Voyager

1652 was the Speed channel and turned into FS1. 651 was Fuel and then turned into FS2. It's easier to leave them at the channel locations they already occupied. It's nice that Uverse also put FS1 on 1651, convenient for searching the guide. I just hope that they start showing HD.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support