I know this will probably get buried in a few days but I'd like to post some information for new users.
1. This is a customer forum meaning that we are UVerse customers like you. While there are a few AT&T employees that monitor these forums, the majority of posts are made by other users trying to help.
2. There is no need to write a novel, extremely long posts will rarely get read. Be short and specific with your issue.
3. There is a Contact AT&T link at the home page for the forums, but I'll post it here so you don't have to go back. CONTACT AT&T
4. If you have exhausted front line customer service/technical support and you still have issues, send a Private Message to ATTCustomerCare. The team will get in touch. In your message be sure to include your full name, phone number, account number, a description of the issue, a brief summary of what has been attempted to correct the issue and the best time to contact you. Be sure to check your settings to recieve an email when your PM has been replied to.
5. Don't drag up posts older than 3 months and reply to them. If the post is that old, it's best to start a new thread.
6. Posts with a green check mark have been marked as resolved, you can click on the "Go to Resolution" in the first post to see what corrected the issue. If it was account specific, contacting ATTCustomerCare is the resolution and if you are having the same issue, just send them a private message and do yourself a favor.
7. If you are given a solution, or asked to provide more information by a user, don't get defensive, we are trying to help, and those of us with ACE designations are NOT AT&T employees.
8. Have fun and keep it courteous.
[update CS link]
” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.