Feedback from an AT&T U-Verse Internet and Voice Customer regarding U-Verse TV Sales Rep.

Contributor

Feedback from an AT&T U-Verse Internet and Voice Customer regarding U-Verse TV Sales Rep.

[ Edited ]

Actually I came to the forum so I could make a comment regarding a phone call I just received from an AT&T Sales Rep wanting me to purchase U-Verse TV. I am a completely satisfied customer of U-Verse Internet and Voice services. As far as I am concerned they are #1.

Now my comment regarding the phone call I just received. Interestingly the Caller ID displayed "Private". When I answered (while taking a nap), right away the guy identified his company (AT&T) along with his first name. He then asked, "What do you like to watch on TV?" I immediately told him I receive my TV services from DirecTV and my contract is for another two years. The friendliness left his voice and he was very curt, cutting me off and saying, "I'll take you off our list. Goodbye!" To me is was like, "Hey, you are a waste of my time!" His change in tone was very obvious and all I could think was, "Hey he could have at least thanked me for MY time." Sheesh, I hope he is only one of a few AT&T U-Verse Sales Reps with that kind of attitude. If not, AT&T is in trouble if they want to increase their U-Verse TV customer base. After that conversation I doubt I will ever give U-Verse TV a try.

Other than that, like I said, U-Verse Internet and Voice Services are excellent!

Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Feedback from an AT&T U-Verse Internet and Voice Customer regarding U-Verse TV Sales Rep.

I wish a had a line that would make a telemarketer hang up that fast.  Smiley Very Happy

But, you're right: he should not have been so rude. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: Feedback from an AT&T U-Verse Internet and Voice Customer regarding U-Verse TV Sales Rep.

More than likely it wasn't truly an AT&T employee, but rather a 3rd party telemarketer.  If my caller ID doesn't have a phone number/name, I don't answer.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.