Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 28, 2014
1:36:12 PM
Favorites should be more easily accessible

Why can't one of the unused buttons on our U-Verse remore (like the A, B or C buttons) be used to access our 'favorites' list more quickly?  It takes SEVEN key strokes (GUIDE, Zoom, down arrow, down arrow, right arrow, down arrow, OK) to view and begin selecting channels from one's favorites list.  Comcast's remote had a FAVS button ... SIMPLE.  C'mon, AT&T engineering, do the same thing to make it EASY for your customers.  Unless someone knows a way to quickly get into one's favorites list???

Why can't one of the unused buttons on our U-Verse remore (like the A, B or C buttons) be used to access our 'favorites' list more quickly?  It takes SEVEN key strokes (GUIDE, Zoom, down arrow, down arrow, right arrow, down arrow, OK) to view and begin selecting channels from one's favorites list.  Comcast's remote had a FAVS button ... SIMPLE.  C'mon, AT&T engineering, do the same thing to make it EASY for your customers.  Unless someone knows a way to quickly get into one's favorites list???

Favorites should be more easily accessible

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 2:00:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
The only reason I can think of is there is no budget for maximizing customer experience, aka usability. Any development resources are applied to putting up a skeleton of a gee-whiz app. It does not matter that the app is incomplete or does not work. All that matters is the facade.
The only reason I can think of is there is no budget for maximizing customer experience, aka usability. Any development resources are applied to putting up a skeleton of a gee-whiz app. It does not matter that the app is incomplete or does not work. All that matters is the facade.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Favorites should be more easily accessible

2 of 2 (113 Views)