Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Oct 1, 2013
7:00:46 AM
View profile
FXX channel has moved

FXX channel has now been moved to 128 - 1128 from 654 - 1654.

It looks like the recording that I have scheduled have moved to the new channel, will have to see if that works out.

FXX channel has now been moved to 128 - 1128 from 654 - 1654.

It looks like the recording that I have scheduled have moved to the new channel, will have to see if that works out.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

FXX channel has moved

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 7:11:58 AM
(0)
Scholar

I went to check a show on FX to see if it was set to record (The Bridge), and it did not have the red circle in the guide.   So I went to set it up to record, and it came back with an error that it was already set to record.   I was skeptical that it would actually record, but the Sunday night clip for the the show did actually record.    I don;t like that it did not show it would record, and still shows the old channel number in the series recording, but maybe that will get updated. 

I went to check a show on FX to see if it was set to record (The Bridge), and it did not have the red circle in the guide.   So I went to set it up to record, and it came back with an error that it was already set to record.   I was skeptical that it would actually record, but the Sunday night clip for the the show did actually record.    I don;t like that it did not show it would record, and still shows the old channel number in the series recording, but maybe that will get updated. 

Re: FXX channel has moved

2 of 4 (426 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 8:18:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

bri_man_65 wrote:

I would check future recordings to see if the red circle is there.  If not, I would do a reboot of the DVR and then recheck to see if the Guide syncs up with the recording list.

bri_man_65 wrote:

I would check future recordings to see if the red circle is there.  If not, I would do a reboot of the DVR and then recheck to see if the Guide syncs up with the recording list.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 1:43:24 PM
(0)
Scholar

Checked when I got home.  Red Dots are now showing up, and the channel on my series recording has been updated.  Woohoo!

Checked when I got home.  Red Dots are now showing up, and the channel on my series recording has been updated.  Woohoo!

4 of 4 (303 Views)