FREE HBO & CINEMAX WEEKEND

ACE - Master

FREE HBO & CINEMAX WEEKEND

Just a quick reminder about the FREE HBO/Cinemax weekend starting today (1/10) thru Sun.

If you have hidden these channels on your guide, you may need to "un-hide" them in order to watch.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 10 (2,632 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: FREE HBO & CINEMAX WEEKEND

Do I get a credit since I already pay every month? :-)  J/K but I smell the posts coming!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (2,598 Views)
ACE - Master

Getting a cool Test Pattern (with an annoying tone) on 609/1609.  "Off air."  Too bad that thery don't use an Indian head Test Pattern, lol.

Message 3 of 10 (2,595 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

dhascall wrote:

Getting a cool Test Pattern (with an annoying tone) on 609/1609.  "Off air."  Too bad that thery don't use an Indian head Test Pattern, lol.

Ahhhh....Indian head test pattern.  Memories from my childhood.

1609 is Longhorn Network which I'm seeing....not that I care even though I'm in Texas.  *shrugs*

Tip of the Day:  HBO starts at 1802 (802 SD) for those of us having to unhide channels.

Message 4 of 10 (2,588 Views)
ACE - Professor

BeeBeeSA wrote:

Do I get a credit since I already pay every month? :-)  J/K but I smell the posts coming!!

Actually, I wonder if U-450 would be eligible for the same "three months free" every other customer would be. I mean, if they're offering *some* customers that credit, what's stopping someone from downgrading for three months and doing it that way?

Message 5 of 10 (2,581 Views)
ACE - Master

Skeeter's right the color bars were on 809/1809.  My bad. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10 (2,560 Views)
ACE - Professor

Reminder that you can record for later viewing!
Message 7 of 10 (2,517 Views)
Contributor

Is there a way to sign up for email notifications when other channels ,that I not subscribed for, are being offered for free, over a weekend like this, so I don't miss them in the future?

Message 8 of 10 (2,472 Views)
ACE - Expert

Mk_vroman - Since it is intended to get you to upgrade your service because you so enjoyed the service, you would think it would be well advertised. But, it is not.

E-mail is a great way for companies to communicate with their customers.

Many members on the forum post reminders. But, you have to access the forum.

I found a link that lists coming events, but, again, it is up to the customer to look, So, I clicked the feedback & suggested an e-mail notification the week before and the day before.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423545#fbid=nL9qSOK7o0t

If you like to make the same suggestion you can & you can also do it under other here - http://uversechannels.att.com/
Message 9 of 10 (2,461 Views)
ACE - Professor

I think the site is freepreview.tv

They have some stuff posted.
Message 10 of 10 (2,428 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.