Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 1, 2013
6:02:01 AM
View profile
FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

Just a heads up for the FREE preview weekend Sept. 6-8, 2013.

HBO/Cinemax Free Preview

Just a heads up for the FREE preview weekend Sept. 6-8, 2013.

HBO/Cinemax Free Preview

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 8:01:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. Smiley Happy

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. Smiley Happy

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

2 of 10 (857 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 9:57:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
That's because the purpose of promotions is to get you to buy at the regular price & the U450 customers are maxed out. Maybe they are the ones that get the occasional on-demand coupon.
That's because the purpose of promotions is to get you to buy at the regular price & the U450 customers are maxed out. Maybe they are the ones that get the occasional on-demand coupon.

3 of 10 (840 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 10:37:04 AM
(0)
Scholar
I am happy with my 300 package but anytime there is free preview HBO that's awesome .
I am happy with my 300 package but anytime there is free preview HBO that's awesome .

4 of 10 (827 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 10:38:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Hey....I never pass up something FREE!

Hey....I never pass up something FREE!

5 of 10 (823 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2013 7:31:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

aviewer wrote:

What are you talking about? I never get the chance to watch anything in Spanish or other foreign languages.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

aviewer wrote:

What are you talking about? I never get the chance to watch anything in Spanish or other foreign languages.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

6 of 10 (757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2013 9:03:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'm going to bump this up since it's getting closer.

I'm going to bump this up since it's getting closer.

7 of 10 (649 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 12:04:55 AM
(0)
Scholar

dwinth writes, "You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. "

I don't know just how serious you are, here, but I will say this: Don't be shy to voice your complaint to Customer Service. We're living in a period where we have choices with competition. It's easier for cable television providers to hold onto existing customers than win over "new" ones.

dwinth writes, "You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. "

I don't know just how serious you are, here, but I will say this: Don't be shy to voice your complaint to Customer Service. We're living in a period where we have choices with competition. It's easier for cable television providers to hold onto existing customers than win over "new" ones.

8 of 10 (634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 4:52:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

LoveHD wrote:

I was not being serious. Perhaps U-Verse could give the U-450 people free previews of the Playboy Channel.

LoveHD wrote:

I was not being serious. Perhaps U-Verse could give the U-450 people free previews of the Playboy Channel.

9 of 10 (614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 11:17:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Bumping so we don't miss it!

Bumping so we don't miss it!

Don't miss it - FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

10 of 10 (536 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments