FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

Highlighted
ACE - Master

FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

Just a heads up for the FREE preview weekend Sept. 6-8, 2013.

HBO/Cinemax Free Preview

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 10 (1,020 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. Smiley Happy

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (999 Views)
ACE - Expert

That's because the purpose of promotions is to get you to buy at the regular price & the U450 customers are maxed out. Maybe they are the ones that get the occasional on-demand coupon.
Message 3 of 10 (982 Views)
Scholar

I am happy with my 300 package but anytime there is free preview HBO that's awesome .
Message 4 of 10 (969 Views)
ACE - Master

Hey....I never pass up something FREE!

Message 5 of 10 (965 Views)
ACE - Professor

aviewer wrote:
That's because the purpose of promotions is to get you to buy at the regular price & the U450 customers are maxed out. Maybe they are the ones that get the occasional on-demand coupon.

What are you talking about? I never get the chance to watch anything in Spanish or other foreign languages.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 6 of 10 (899 Views)
ACE - Master

I'm going to bump this up since it's getting closer.

Message 7 of 10 (791 Views)
Scholar

dwinth writes, "You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. "

I don't know just how serious you are, here, but I will say this: Don't be shy to voice your complaint to Customer Service. We're living in a period where we have choices with competition. It's easier for cable television providers to hold onto existing customers than win over "new" ones.

Message 8 of 10 (776 Views)
ACE - Professor

LoveHD wrote:

dwinth writes, "You know what is unfair? Us U-450 subscribers never get any free weekends for anything. Oh, well. "

I don't know just how serious you are, here, but I will say this: Don't be shy to voice your complaint to Customer Service. We're living in a period where we have choices with competition. It's easier for cable television providers to hold onto existing customers than win over "new" ones.

I was not being serious. Perhaps U-Verse could give the U-450 people free previews of the Playboy Channel.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 9 of 10 (756 Views)
ACE - Master

Don't miss it - FREE HBO/Cinemax 9/6-9/8

Bumping so we don't miss it!

Message 10 of 10 (678 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.