Expired Uverse Rewards

Contributor

Expired Uverse Rewards

Today, I located a rewards card that says it expired 3/14.  I thought that odd since I just received it in February.  I looked it up online at the reward center and it says it mailed 1/27/14.  When I tried calling the customer service number TWICE, it forwarded me to a number that was disconnected both times.  So i tried the online chat.  After the first chat timed out because the rep never responded, I started over and explained my problem to the new rep.  After several moments, she came back on and told me the card was activated 1/7/14 and expired 3/31/14.  I went back to the redemption center, and surprise! My 1/27 activation now said 1/7!  I called her out on this and was told I was mistaken.  I never took a screen shot so I can't prove it.  But regardless, if the card is good for 90 days from activation, even if I did activate it on 1/7, it should not expire 3/31.  Further, I find it suspicious that the activation date suddenly was 91 days from today's call, making it expired. 

I have always promoted ATT for it's customre service.  This experience shocks me and has made me wary of their business practices.

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Expired Uverse Rewards

Hi @shel611,

I am so sorry about the issues you have had with your U-verse Rewards card. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. We will be happy to investigate this.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.