Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 6, 2014
12:00:21 PM
View profile
Experiencing packet loss and gaming disconnects

Hey there. I've followed several similar forum posts on here and can't seem to find my own solution. Starting 4/30 I began experiencing choppy gameplay and disconnects while playing "League of Legends". My internet works fine in every other capacity. After troubleshooting with their game technicians and submitting several tracer route tests I was advised that I likely have an issue with my ISP.  

I noticed people submitting their results on here and was hoping to get some opinions from those much wiser than myself! The IP listed at the top of this ping plotter is the address I'm attempting to connect to. In game I get around 114-120ms and that displays constantly even as I'm experiencing my lag and disconnects.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

-Andy

Hey there. I've followed several similar forum posts on here and can't seem to find my own solution. Starting 4/30 I began experiencing choppy gameplay and disconnects while playing "League of Legends". My internet works fine in every other capacity. After troubleshooting with their game technicians and submitting several tracer route tests I was advised that I likely have an issue with my ISP.  

I noticed people submitting their results on here and was hoping to get some opinions from those much wiser than myself! The IP listed at the top of this ping plotter is the address I'm attempting to connect to. In game I get around 114-120ms and that displays constantly even as I'm experiencing my lag and disconnects.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

-Andy

Experiencing packet loss and gaming disconnects

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2014 2:46:13 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Andy,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. It looks like there does not appear to be any major issues, but it could be an intermittent problem. I will be happy to investigate this further for you, and we will send you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. Have additional questions, post below or search our forums using the search bar above. Our community members post a lot of great answers!

For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTU-verseCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi Andy,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. It looks like there does not appear to be any major issues, but it could be an intermittent problem. I will be happy to investigate this further for you, and we will send you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. Have additional questions, post below or search our forums using the search bar above. Our community members post a lot of great answers!

For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTU-verseCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Experiencing packet loss and gaming disconnects

2 of 2 (194 Views)