Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 22, 2013
9:44:38 PM
View profile
Error :PM01475
I try to pay my bill by the AT&T mobile app. Than it said "were unable to process your transaction at the time " my concern is that I need to pay it by tomorrow and today is the last day , so is my payment going to go through
I try to pay my bill by the AT&T mobile app. Than it said "were unable to process your transaction at the time " my concern is that I need to pay it by tomorrow and today is the last day , so is my payment going to go through

Error :PM01475

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2013 6:04:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Call 800-288-2020 and pay over the phone if you can't get thru using the website?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Call 800-288-2020 and pay over the phone if you can't get thru using the website?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Error :PM01475

2 of 4 (660 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2013 8:29:16 AM
(0)
Contributor
Does that mean that my payment didn't go through and the money has not been taken out of my bank account
Does that mean that my payment didn't go through and the money has not been taken out of my bank account

3 of 4 (647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2013 9:26:42 AM
(0)
Employee

Legacy17999 wrote:

Most likely. If you don't see the money removed from your bank account, it didn't go through. If the app isn't working for you, I would suggest try logging into att.com with the same user id and pw that you're logging into the app with. There will be an option to make a payment. If that doesn't work, you can call the customer care number that BeeBee provided and there should be an option to make an automated payment over the phone line. If that option doesn't come up, you can process a payment with an agent but there is normally a $5 fee for doing so (this fee would appear on your next bill).

Legacy17999 wrote:

Most likely. If you don't see the money removed from your bank account, it didn't go through. If the app isn't working for you, I would suggest try logging into att.com with the same user id and pw that you're logging into the app with. There will be an option to make a payment. If that doesn't work, you can call the customer care number that BeeBee provided and there should be an option to make an automated payment over the phone line. If that option doesn't come up, you can process a payment with an agent but there is normally a $5 fee for doing so (this fee would appear on your next bill).

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (639 Views)