Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Dec 20, 2013
8:22:46 AM
View profile
EBLVD disconnects

Does anyone use EBLVD remote hosting with UVERSE?  I have 5 computers with eBLVD on them that worked with 100% uptime previously.  However, upon changing to UVERSE and the new modem, these EBLVD connections now stop working randomly and periodically.  They can be restarted but require a user on the other side of the connection to manually 'turn it back on'.

Thanks!

Does anyone use EBLVD remote hosting with UVERSE?  I have 5 computers with eBLVD on them that worked with 100% uptime previously.  However, upon changing to UVERSE and the new modem, these EBLVD connections now stop working randomly and periodically.  They can be restarted but require a user on the other side of the connection to manually 'turn it back on'.

Thanks!

EBLVD disconnects

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 10:10:47 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @devonar 

I'm sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing those issues? When did you switch to U-verse and has it always been giving you problems with EBLVD services?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @devonar 

I'm sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing those issues? When did you switch to U-verse and has it always been giving you problems with EBLVD services?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: EBLVD disconnects

2 of 4 (137 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 10:58:58 AM
(0)
Contributor
I was able to fix the problem by setting the IP from the Uverse modem to
static and the DNS. Not sure which was the problem but it no longer
disconnects.
I was able to fix the problem by setting the IP from the Uverse modem to
static and the DNS. Not sure which was the problem but it no longer
disconnects.

3 of 4 (132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 11:18:27 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Oh great, thank you for an update!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Oh great, thank you for an update!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (130 Views)