E-mail problem

Tutor

E-mail problem

Web articles that I want to save by e-mailing to myself do not have an active web link. The link is there, but not active.

Message 1 of 8 (895 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: E-mail problem

??????????????  Where?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (881 Views)
ACE - Expert

What he's saying is that he's creating e-mails to himself with URLs, but they're not automatically being turned into hyperlinks for him, so he can't just click them.

Some mail clients do this when you enter a URL.  Some mail clients do this when they recognize a URL in an incoming message.  Some mail clients do neither.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8 (877 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ackfla47 wrote:

Web articles that I want to save by e-mailing to myself do not have an active web link. The link is there, but not active.

Check to see i the email compose style is set to "plain text", if yes try setting it to Rich Text or HTML.
Message 4 of 8 (868 Views)
Tutor

Thank you. Yes, that's what is happening. How do I resolve the URL problem?

Message 5 of 8 (815 Views)
ACE - Master

What email client are you using?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 6 of 8 (813 Views)
Tutor

Ok, have changed to Rich Text.

Message 7 of 8 (808 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Ackfla47 wrote:

Ok, have changed to Rich Text.

Did that restore the links?
Message 8 of 8 (779 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.