1664 ALT6HD

1665 ALT7HD

Note that these are in addition to:

696 ALT6

697 ALT7

1696 ALT6HD

1697 ALT7HD

It seems very odd to duplicate these.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Duplicate ALT6 and ALT7??

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 10:47:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I was flipping through channels, and I saw it, too. My guess is that it is a temporary glitch that will disappear once U-Verse realizes it is there.

On the other hand, perhaps 664, 665, 1664, and 1665 are place holders for the return of the NHL Network and The Hallmark Channel if it is reworked as a sports channel with such holiday movies as "Martha Stewart Takes On The Big Ten Christmas Homecoming", and "A WWE Family Thanksgiving".

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

I was flipping through channels, and I saw it, too. My guess is that it is a temporary glitch that will disappear once U-Verse realizes it is there.

On the other hand, perhaps 664, 665, 1664, and 1665 are place holders for the return of the NHL Network and The Hallmark Channel if it is reworked as a sports channel with such holiday movies as "Martha Stewart Takes On The Big Ten Christmas Homecoming", and "A WWE Family Thanksgiving".

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Duplicate ALT6 and ALT7??

2 of 8 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 4:19:28 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Phil-101 on Oct 12, 2013 at 8:33:23 PM

[Please keep it courteous]

I still think it is unacceptable that AT&T refuses to make a carriage agreement with Crown Media and the NHL.

I still think it is unacceptable that AT&T refuses to make a carriage agreement with Crown Media and the NHL.

[ Edited ]
3 of 8 (251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 7:57:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Phil-101 on Oct 12, 2013 at 8:34:28 PM

codycooper864 wrote:

I tried to bring a bit of humor to this forum. Your posts, for the most part, seem to be anti- AT&T and anti U-Verse. You never have anything positive to say about your service.
Perhaps you would be happier changing televivsion providers.  Why torture yourself with a television provider that you find has so many negative aspects.

codycooper864 wrote:

I tried to bring a bit of humor to this forum. Your posts, for the most part, seem to be anti- AT&T and anti U-Verse. You never have anything positive to say about your service.
Perhaps you would be happier changing televivsion providers.  Why torture yourself with a television provider that you find has so many negative aspects.

[ Edited ]
4 of 8 (239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 8:16:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Oct 12, 2013 at 8:19:26 PM

dwinth wrote:

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

dwinth wrote:

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

[ Edited ]
5 of 8 (236 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 8:18:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Martha Stewart Takes on the Big Ten????  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

dwinth wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

6 of 8 (235 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 8:25:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

dwinth wrote:

I do not know if she is capable of taking on the Southeast Conference.

skeeterintexas wrote:

dwinth wrote:

I do not know if she is capable of taking on the Southeast Conference.

7 of 8 (229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 7:55:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
A WWE Thanksgiving? I smell what The Rock is cooking! :snileyhappy: ... I just hope he's using an AT&T provided turkey baster!
A WWE Thanksgiving? I smell what The Rock is cooking! :snileyhappy: ... I just hope he's using an AT&T provided turkey baster!

8 of 8 (188 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments