1664 ALT6HD

1665 ALT7HD

Note that these are in addition to:

696 ALT6

697 ALT7

1696 ALT6HD

1697 ALT7HD

It seems very odd to duplicate these.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 8 (426 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Duplicate ALT6 and ALT7??

I was flipping through channels, and I saw it, too. My guess is that it is a temporary glitch that will disappear once U-Verse realizes it is there.

On the other hand, perhaps 664, 665, 1664, and 1665 are place holders for the return of the NHL Network and The Hallmark Channel if it is reworked as a sports channel with such holiday movies as "Martha Stewart Takes On The Big Ten Christmas Homecoming", and "A WWE Family Thanksgiving".

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]

[Please keep it courteous]

I still think it is unacceptable that AT&T refuses to make a carriage agreement with Crown Media and the NHL.

Message 3 of 8 (362 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

codycooper864 wrote:
[Please keep it courteous]

I still think it is unacceptable that AT&T refuses to make a carriage agreement with Crown Media and the NHL.

I tried to bring a bit of humor to this forum. Your posts, for the most part, seem to be anti- AT&T and anti U-Verse. You never have anything positive to say about your service.
Perhaps you would be happier changing televivsion providers.  Why torture yourself with a television provider that you find has so many negative aspects.

Message 4 of 8 (350 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

dwinth wrote:

I was flipping through channels, and I saw it, too. My guess is that it is a temporary glitch that will disappear once U-Verse realizes it is there.

On the other hand, perhaps 664, 665, 1664, and 1665 are place holders for the return of the NHL Network and The Hallmark Channel if it is reworked as a sports channel with such holiday movies as "Martha Stewart Takes On The Big Ten Christmas Homecoming", and "A WWE Family Thanksgiving".

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 5 of 8 (347 Views)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Martha Stewart Takes on the Big Ten????  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Message 6 of 8 (346 Views)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Martha Stewart Takes on the Big Ten????  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I do not know if she is capable of taking on the Southeast Conference.

Message 7 of 8 (340 Views)
ACE - Professor

A WWE Thanksgiving? I smell what The Rock is cooking! :snileyhappy: ... I just hope he's using an AT&T provided turkey baster!
Message 8 of 8 (299 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.