Does anyone receive the tv schedule booklet that we are supposed to get?

Contributor

Does anyone receive the tv schedule booklet that we are supposed to get?

Hi, We recently became users of AT&T. The tech told us that we are supposed to get a tv schedule book. Does anyone have this? When do you get it? I have sent several messages to at&t & never received a reply. I even told them that I don't believe anyone reads their messages Smiley Sad Please help?

Thanks

Jan

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Re: Does anyone receive the tv schedule booklet that we are supposed to get?

I've been a UVerse customer for 4 years and have never recieved a UVerse "tv schedule book,"  I have gotten the UGuide a few times. It come out quarterly. It's not the same thing though.  I does have a few coming soon articles, but nothing you can base you DVR on.  I get more information by signing up on the various networks that I watch mailing list to keep abreast of upcoming shows/specials.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

My U-guide quit coming about a year ago.  I don't miss it.  Found it to be about worthless and it just went in the recycle bin.  Glad they quit sending it!!Smiley Surprised

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)
Employee

We provide a channel guide to uverse accounts at time of install.
This pamphlet basically lists all channels and tv package options, ufamily, u200, u300, u450 plus options such as latino,international, etc.
The channels are listed alphabetically, find what your looking for (HGTV for example)...channel number, what packages have it.
This is particular useful if signed up for ufamily and your most watched shows (ESPN) starts at u200 package and above.
Again the installer provides this, not shipped....and not a book

The same information is provided online here but not listed alphabetically... http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.