Does anyone know of a way to email AT&T uverse for customer support?

Contributor

Does anyone know of a way to email AT&T uverse for customer support?

My U-verse TV service has not worked properly for 8 weeks.  I cannot call them because they are only open during normal business hours which is when working people happen to be at work.  every single time I have had free to call I get the 'greater than usual' hold time spiel.  I have numerous screenshots of my phone at 18 mins, 22 mins, 30 mins....how can they claim to value their customer and then place them hold this long?  It's straight up disrespectful. 

For these reasons I'm considering canceling not just my Internet and TV but my 5 line family plan as well.

It appears that it is impossible to email them - what kind of service is that?  I am giving it one last shot through this forum to give them a opportunity to come amd repair my service.

does anyone know of a wary to communicate with them electronically out of business hours?  I simply will not spend any more of my timfor indefinite hold.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: Does anyone know of a way to email AT&T uverse for customer support?

Technical Support is available by phone 24/7. Phone support is best because they can troubleshoot with you and try different things if one thing doesn't work.

You can send a message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below. They will be in contact with your (usually withing 48 hours) and can help as well.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager

Hello, Metchall!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear your U-verse hasn't been working properly.

As MicCheck suggested you can send us a message using the link provided in his post, or you can try the U-verse team directly by clicking here. This U-verse team handles all U-verse technical issues, and they will work very hard to fix your problem.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Support

Hi Metchall,

We have received your Private Message and we'll be glad to help you fix this issue.

- MorganCS

- ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support