Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does U-Verse TV slow down U-Verse internet?

Teacher

Does U-Verse TV slow down U-Verse internet?

I have only U-Verse internet at the moment but soon will be installing U-Verse TV.

Does U-Verse TV slow down U-Verse internet at all?

There will be 2 wireless receiver installed and 1 standard receiver in the house for a total of 3 TV's. 

Also, while shopping for U-Verse TV, I noticed that there is an option to add HD services for $10/month. If I didn't opt for HD, will this help not slow my U-Verse internet at all? 

I live in a house with two dwelling units meaning there is a house in the front and another house in the back. We're deciding to install U-Verse TV in the front house ( tenants want TV ) and U-Verse internet in the back ( me ). 

Is this possible at all?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 17
Contributor

Re: Does U-Verse TV slow down U-Verse internet?

Example I had comcast TV I pay 15-45$ a month, and plus at@t High Speed Internet DSL Line with landline $19.95 plus landline prepaid charges. Including thouse you would be paying up to $65. I recomend you guys leave you landline active and not switch or you'll decided you want to cancel u-verse has to pay a removal fee. An if you don't have Comcast with At&t your wasting bundles that slows down internet usage with a VDSL, or VCABLE, Cat 5 issues that can cause you to waste speed.

Message 16 of 17
Contributor

Re: Does U-Verse TV slow down U-Verse internet?

Recomend you don't spend time bundling your service in to one line it's a waste of time less resource of your equment.

Message 17 of 17
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support